Friday, February 25, 2011

Wind!

It's sooo windy right now! It's insane! Since my dog wears a cone, when she goes outside and the wind is blowing against her, it gets trapped in her cone and pushes her back like it's an umbrella and a person. =D

These are pictures I took before I went outside...














These were the pictures I took after I went outside... beautiful, right...?




What's that...? You see no difference? Well, you should have been here at recess today. The wind was CRAZY and it blew a pink striped bag over the school building. 
It also messed up my hair. Twice. So I fixed it. Twice. (Then it messed it up again, so it really messed it up 3 times.) And I had to go looking like that in front of the guy I like. Oh, well. It wasn't my fault. =)
And these... well, these were the ones I took after going outside...


No comments:

Post a Comment